Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have any other nba teams had four players selected in the same all-star game?

the pistons have four players that made the all star team this year. has this ever happend before? i remember the celtics had bird, mcchale and parrish, but not four.



Have any other nba teams had four players selected in the same all-star game?nba teams





The 1975 and 1962 Celtics each had four All-Stars. So did the 1998 Lakers, the 1960-something San Francisco team and the 1983 Philadelphia 76ers.



Have any other nba teams had four players selected in the same all-star game?nba playoff bracket ,nba teams



It is so stupid that 4 players from the pistons are playing. That whole team is generally made up 2 really good players and 2 good players.only 2 really good players should go.
Yes, and i think the most recent one is the Lakers Team when Shaq was there few years ago!
I don't know I think not.
Ok, I don't know the answer to this question. But anyway, you live in Michigan and need friends, and so do I. So there, let's be friends:)



Also, I do help people in my community (in Detroit) as you suggested in my question, but I have a chance to travel to South Africa or Greece through my college. I've never been out the country before, so I'm excited. Byyeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery