Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is better nba live 08 or nba 2k8?

i have a ps2 , i want to get a good basketball nba game to play which should i pick live 08 or 2k8



What is better nba live 08 or nba 2k8?ncaa





Personally I like 2K8 more than NBA live 08. I was an NBA Live fan for many years but this year I got both and the same time and played them back to back for a week. Using the right thumbstick for shooting seemed odd to me at first, I was so used to using buttons. But after a few games on 2K8 when I switched to NBA Live it was like night and day. Using the right stick for shooting in the game makes it feel more real, like you are trying to make a shot, not just mash a button. It is not 100% perfect. Sometimes your players do funky things when they catch a pass, like take an extra step or two, causing you to go out of bounds or get back court violations. But other than that, I love this game.



But it should be noted that if you are competitive it may not be worth the switch from NBA Live to the 2K series. It took me weeks to get my skills on the 2K level up to what they were on the Live series since I was playing that so much before. I will give EA another shot next year, but this year I really liked the 2K series better.



What is better nba live 08 or nba 2k8?soccer ,nba teams



live 08
nba live is way better
I have both and I like the 2k8 game play better. The only thing I don't like about 2k8 is the looks of the players and if you play above the all star difficulty, the computers are almost unstoppable.
NBA 2k8 much better



Live has bad graphics
NBA 2k8 is way better and the game play is more fun too
2k8 but live 08 is a good game to
both are good, i have live
you won't get the right answer because what might be good for someone is not good for someone else other wise the two games wouldn't have existed. plus who ever owns live will say live and who ever owns 2k8 will go with that. the best thing you can do is to go to a store that has the game on display and may be you could try both of them and see which one you like.
2k series is now much better than arcady Live series. However, 2k8 is not significantly improved over 2k7 for last gen systems, so if you want the updated roster, get 2k8.
I have a PS3. If you get NBA Live 08 you will not be dissapointed. The gameplay is better and i prefer the controls system. you also have all star weekend. That said it really pissed me off that the ratings were stuffed up. Alando Tucker was rated higher than Steve Nash!!!!!!!!!
2K8.



live is the result of shaq eating 2K8 and vomiting it out. with a decent-but-not-enough-to-save-the-game franchise mode though
I have a ps2 also and NBA LIVE 08. Ive tried 2k8, and it stinks. Trust me, 08 lost total free-style control and x-factor. But has go to moves, circle-button free-style moves gameplay and realistically is awesome. Get 08, it is way better
NBA LIVE ALL THE WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery