Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nba basketball... help?

Since we lost the basketballl TV channel in my current cable provider here in the Philippines. Where should I go to watch a live nba game since I dont have a league pass?



Nba basketball... help?college football





In the Philippines, you could watch NBA games on Armed Forces Network.



I watched NBA games when I visited my brother in Okinawa in November.



Nba basketball... help?nba.com ,nba teams



Umm I think you can watch games on www.nba.com but I'm not totally sure.
wow, i really feel for you



i think i would die if i lost all 50 sport channels! :\



lol well idk.. i would just say go to a friends and kick it with them and watch de games :)



and the Suns won last night. Beat the Lakers



woot woot u missed an awesome game!
You can go to http://www.livesportsnet.net



Watch basketball online.
ABC Channel 5 every thursday and weekends
search on google
just go to channelsurfing.net



when the game starts look for what you want to watch just wait for it to load for few seconds and then enjoy
if you wanna see a live game go to the states they have plenty there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
can dogs eat celery